In this post, I will review some of my favorite Italian food that I had from different cities!
Linguine Con Pollo with roasted chicken breast, sun dried tomatoes, parsley & basil in a cream sauce. I had this dish at Bar Italia, an Italian restaurant at Little Italy, Toronto. The pasta was al dente, chicken breast was marinated nicely, and it blends perfectly with the cream sauce!
Another dish I had from Bar Italia in Little Italy. This is comes from their brunch menu. It's an Italian frittata with pepper sausage, cheese, parsley, & basil. The frittata was a little bit dry, but overall it was a good dish. I like their pasta more..
I had this dish last year when I was still living in Sydney. It's from Balla, an Italian fine dining restaurant. It's called Galleto Alla Diavola, a wood roasted butterflied baby chicken with eggplant and Italian chili oil
Don't forget the dessert! My favorite Italian dessert has always been Gelato! The best gelato I have ever taste so far is Gelato Messina in Sydney & Melbourne, Australia. They're very creative with their flavours, from apple pie & tiramisu to classic salted caramel.
Gelato Messina also served gelato cakes. I've been lucky and got a chance to sample lots of them. It's a must foodie destination if you ever get a chance to go to Australia.
Stay tuned on more food and adventures from The Foodie Trip!!





No comments:
Post a Comment