Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Love for Breakfast..

They say "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day". It is sooooo true!! And that's why I love a good, delicious, and filling breakfast.

In this post, I'll review some of my favorites breakfast that I found from my journey around different cities.


A classic take on Eggs Benedict with Salmon. It's best to have it with fresh juice or smoothies on the side. 


This is a Mexican style breakfast I tried while I was living in Sydney, Australia. It's a Mexican bean mix on toast with tomato, avocado, & Spanish onion salsa, topped with fried eggs. I also tried a Snickers milkshake for the first time!!


Organic Veggie Big Breakfast with baked eggs, roast tomato, avocado, roast field mushrooms, and smoky eggplant, in beans with beetroot puree, Danish feta cheese, and sourdough toast. Perfect winter breakfast that can warm you up!


Traditional English style breakfast with beans, sausages, scrambled eggs, and sourdough toast


Italian breakfast I had in Little Italy, Toronto. Italian sausages and cheese frittata with homemade potato.


Another take on the classic frittata. Organic egg and spinach frittata at Le Pain Quotidien, NYC. Have to admit that they have the best bread!

Love your breakfast too? Here's some food you'll want to wake up with....

No comments:

Post a Comment